Electrical for Additions, Renovations & New Construction
Creating Safer Homes in Woodbury
When you consider additions and renovations to your home, you don’t want to build a beautiful new space around outdated and unsafe electrical. These changes bring higher energy usage and even more technologically advanced appliances into your home. Our team can inspect and upgrade your electrical panel or wiring to handle these new additions better with more outlets, safer systems, and smart home touches such as programmable blinds or lights that listen to your voice. We want to improve your home’s functionality, so your daily life becomes even easier with our expert electrical for additions, renovations, and new construction in Southbury.
Don’t hesitate to improve your electrical system! Call us today at (203) 745-2478 to learn more about potential upgrades.
Electricity for Remodels
Updating your home with a remodel is exciting as you design a new aesthetic and bring in contemporary decor. While you’re rebuilding this part of your home, updating your electrical system is essential to prevent future issues from ruining your new and improved space. Here are some updates to consider when remodeling your home:
An outdated home may need more outlets, so you’re not overloading circuits by constantly using extension cords. This will also allow our team to inspect and upgrade your electrical panel if necessary so you can stop looking for power strips and enjoy technology.
Installing GFCIs or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters are commonplace in today’s kitchen and bathrooms, so the plug is immediately shut off if it encounters water. In older homes, this safety precaution may be missing. Let us protect your loved ones from electrical problems with GFCIs for additions, renovations, and new construction in Southbury.
Using an electrical subpanel may be a good choice if you remodel a workshop, garage, or an addition. Adding a secondary living or working space to your already robust electrical system can be difficult, especially if it is an area that requires more than one circuit. Adding a subpanel to your remodel can be helpful if this part of the house will significantly increase energy consumption with power tools, an EV charger, or a renter.
Smart home appliances like voice-activated light switches, automated blinds, and built-in speakers can make your daily life more enjoyable but increase your energy usage. Our team can add circuits or upgrade your current electrical panel to manage these new improvements that help you enjoy your home.
“If you have an electrical project of any size I would highly recommend Pete and his team. Communication the most important aspect to any project and Pete is ontop of his game. He is very responsive to emails and phone calls and let me know every step along”- Joe V.
Electrical New Construction
A custom-built home or addition allows you to design your space around your individual needs. Let our technicians focus on safety and organization while you focus on these components:
- Outdoor lighting: You may want security or mood lighting for entertaining. This is important to consider so we can prepare your electrical system for these additions, even if they happen after construction is complete. Imagine your perfect outdoor space, and let us help create that for you.
- Outlets & light switches: Deciding where you’ll put your furniture in your rooms allows us to put outlets in the most accessible areas. This may include where you put a fridge in your kitchen or if you use gaming systems that need an ethernet connection. If you’re a big fan of wall decorations, we don’t want your switches to get in the way of a perfectly placed family photo.
- Pools & Hot tubs: If you’re interested in above-ground or in-ground pools or hot tubs, they require wiring for optimal operation. This is where subpanels may come in handy to enjoy the outdoors precisely how you dreamed.
Ferrer’s Electric LLC is the only company to trust for expert electrical in additions, renovations, and new construction in Southbury. We’ve completed thousands of jobs as a reliable team.
Let us create a new system that works for you! Contact us today at (203) 745-2478 for a free estimate!
- Additions & Renovations
- Code Violation Corrections
- Fixture installation
- Service Upgrades
- Subpanels & Panels
- Club Memberships & Maintenance Agreements
- EV Electrical Vehicle Chargers
- Electrical Wiring
- Power Outlet Installation
- Ceiling Fan & All Lighting Installation
- Standby Generator Installation